Auto Blog Tools & Tips
msgbartop
What is Autoblog? How do autoblogs get traffic?
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 Autopress - The 2012 Autoblogging Tool

Frequent Asked Questions


Q: Is AutoPress a script, ebook or software?
A: AutoPress is Wordpress plugin. It has a complete training in the memberarea with videos and a forum to make sure you will get the most out of it.

Q: Can I get started right away?
A: Yes, after payment you get a download page where you can download AutoPress right away and start using it.

Q: Do I need any other software or products?
A: You will need a website with Wordpress (Wordpress is free) installed. In the memberarea you can find video instructions on how to do that if you are unfamiliar with Wordpress.

Q: Is there a limit on how many websites I can use AutoPress
A: There are no restrictions. You can use it on UNLIMITED websites.

Q: I would like to see XYZ feature in AutoPress, can I recommand or suggest things for you to add?
A: Yes please, In the memberarea I have a forum where one section is dedicated to wishes and feature requests. I like AutoPress to become even bigger and better so I am open to all suggestiosn...except the one below.

Q: I do not see a translation module while in Plugin XYZ that is pushed as one of the best features?
A: I know what you mean but I honestly believe that is the worst kind of automation there is. Try it yourself, goto http://translate.google.com/ enter a large piece of text in english and translate it to french, copy paste the result and now translate that french text back to english. Tell me after that if the result in english is something you would want to show on your site? So instead of having a worthless feautre on AutoPress I rather give you quality. Unless the translation software gets better and the results are really good I will not add it

Q: Do you have a guarantee?
A: I am sure you will love AutoPress but if for any reason you don't like it, I offer a 60 day RISK FREE guarantee!

Q: What kind of customer support will I receive?
A: You will receive an email from me in 24 to 48 hours on regular working days and in most cases in the weekend too. I live in Europe so please mind the timezones. It's my priority to take care of your issues and want you to be satisified and I take customersupport serious.



Leave a Comment